Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder for Eyes

Oh my goodness! I just tried these for the first time a few weeks ago when I bought a collection from Younique. I have always worn eye shadow, but wanted to try these mineral pigments to see how they compared and I LOVE the results!

I bought Curious because I wanted a good highlight for my eyelids and I'm very pleased! The coverage is wonderful and it goes on easily and smooth. You can even dip your eye brush into a drop of water and then into the pigment and it will show up even more and go on thicker if that's your preference.
Check out my cousin wearing Provoked on her lids. She said it is highly pigmented and goes on easily. She loves how Provoked makes her green eyes pop! (She's also wearing Ladylike Lucrative Lip Gloss on her lips!)
And the BEST PART? They are ONLY $12.50 each! Or you can buy them in a set of 4 for $45 to save money! Choose from 32 COLORS!!! You can choose between Shimmer Colors or Matte Colors!

Check out our Collections, too! Some of the collections come with mineral pigments.

JOIN YOUNIQUE and you'll get everything you need for a GREAT look on your eyes including 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, Pigments, Liners, Eye Brushes, Moisturizer and a Lip Gloss!! All for $99 PLUS a free website to promote your business. No monthly fees. No minimal order requirements. Access to support and information you need to be successful in your new business!

Want to earn some makeup for FREE??? Get a Lash Link HERE and have a virtual party - completely online. No door to door sales. No home parties. It's as easy as sitting on the couch in your PJs sharing your link with all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment